Terms + Conditions for Workshops, Classes or Camps
At Interplay Space, you are invited to learn a new skill, revisit an old one, or simply create in an interactive and supportive environment.
- Enroll and pay registration fees online at Interplay Space’s website: https://interplayspace.org
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. We encourage students to register early; some classes may fill up quickly!
- A minimum number of registered students is required for workshops, classes or camps to be held; numbers vary according to class.
- Workshop enrollments are reviewed one-week prior to the first session. Workshops, classes and or camps that have met minimum enrollment will stay open, and accept additional registrations until full, or until first day of workshop.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
We currently accept four major credit cards: Discover, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. We must be able to verify your credit card, so the billing address you provide must match the address to which your credit card statements are sent. We also require the security code found on all major credit cards. If you are unable to provide us with this information at checkout, your order may require extra processing time.
If you wish to pay via a PayPal account, you must first proceed through the checkout process. At the end of the checkout process, you will see a PayPal logo that you must click. This link will ensure that all of your order information is properly stored during the PayPal transaction.
If you have any questions about PayPal payments, visit the PayPal Help Center.
- A full refund (minus merchant fees) will be issued for any workshop that is cancelled by Interplay Space.
- Students have 30 days after notification of a workshop, class or camp cancellation to resolve a refund; after this point any registration fees and/or materials fees will be considered a donation to Interplay Space.
- Registration fee refunds will not be granted after the first session has met.
- In the event that the instructor must cancel a class, the instructor will schedule a make-up session. In the event that a make-up session isn't made available, a single session refund may be issued.
- Failure of a student to attend a workshop, class or camp does not obligate Interplay Space to provide make-up sessions, registration fee credits or refunds. Make-ups for student absences are upon instructor approval only, space permitting.
- If a workshop is for adults, make separate child supervision arrangements.
- If a workshop is for children or pre-driving age teens, please drop off and pick up promptly after session ends.
- Instructors and volunteers are not able to supervise children outside of instructional time.
- Parents/guardians of students under the age of 18 must provide an authorized drop-off/pick-up list with contact phone numbers.