Terms + Conditions for our Shop
Before you order, please read the following:
- By ordering from our website, you are indicating that you have read and understood our store policies.
- You must inspect your order for damage when it arrives. If you do not receive your order yourself, then the person who receives your order must inspect it for damage. If your order has been damaged, you should refuse delivery. This will make it much easier to process a damage claim with the freight company.
- If your order is left at your door by a courier and you later find that it was damaged, please let us know as soon as possible.
- You must inspect your order upon arrival and let us know about any problems within one week.
- Damage can result from many things such as: cutting it with a sharp edge during opening, some types of abrasive cleaning equipment, etc.
- Colors are representative only. Computer monitors all display colors differently.
Interplay Space shall in no event be liable for consequential damages or contingent liabilities arising out of the failure of any product.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
We currently accept four major credit cards: Discover, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. We must be able to verify your credit card, so the billing address you provide must match the address to which your credit card statements are sent. We also require the security code found on all major credit cards. If you are unable to provide us with this information at checkout, your order may require extra processing time.
If you wish to pay via a PayPal account, you must first proceed through the checkout process. At the end of the checkout process, you will see a PayPal logo that you must click. This link will ensure that all of your order information is properly stored during the PayPal transaction.
If you have any questions about PayPal payments, visit the PayPal Help Center.
Our Website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.